12.21.2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I LOVE Christmas! Ask Ryan, he will tell you! When we buy houses, I always envision what it will look like at Christmastime. If I that it will look good at Christmastime then it might be the one for us! I bring out the Christmas music as soon as Thanksgiving is over, and there is nothing better than lots of sparkly red and gold and silver decorations! And then we had kids..... and that makes Christmas even BETTER! We got our house decorated the weekend following Thanksgiving...partly because I wanted to get out all the Christmas stuff and partly because I knew if I didn't get it done before I went back to school, it might not happen at all!

So here is the Christmas decor 2010.... I don't have TONS of decorations but I do have visions of grandeur....but for now, I am more than happy with sparkly decor that I do have!







0 comments: