11.02.2010

Halloween 2010!!






Here are some Halloween shots of my favorite pumpkins! Lucky for me this year both of them wanted to use costumes that were in their dress-up baskets! Emily chose to be Cinderella. She has been Princess Emily since the day she was born, so she wanted to put on the dress and sparkly shoes to prove it! And, Alex, of course could not resist being a Clone Trooper! I think he really wanted to wear the costume so that I would buy him the Clone Trooper gun to go with it! At first I told him he could carry his light saber, but then he informed me (in a tone that only says, duh, mom...how could you be so clueless) that Clone Troopers do not use light sabers. I am not sure how I have gone through life not knowing that one simple fact! : )That was my Halloween deal with them...once they both told me they wanted to use the costumes we already owned , I told them I would purchase the accessories.....soooooo the princess got her sparkly shoes and the Clone Trooper has the proper weapon. And they both had a blast trick-or-treating around our neighborhood!

0 comments: